Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fare thee well, Peanut Butter

The reality of the move got clearer last night as we sent off Peanut Butter to a new home. A very nice young couple from Boston adopted him.

Ok, so we were going to part ways with him regardless of the move, but I'm just glad he went to good people.

The other cat wasted no time in reclaiming the bed. Now it's her house, again.

And it's bright and sunny today. I woke up at 5:48 thinking I'd overslept and it was 10 or 11. It was just clear and sunny for the first time in 10 days. So much for the ark-building business I was planning...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-Nicholle said...

This may sound mean but I'm glad he found a good home and I wish him luck. As a good pet owner I should be saying how much I miss him, but I haven't yet.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home