Monday, May 15, 2006

Now it gets crazy

So here's the conflict: My new job wants me to be in trainings and meetings as I'm able to be for most of the next 4 weeks, then be in San Francisco in mid-June. But I need to finish out my schedule at job 1 (BN), finish my tutoring at job 2, and still keep the boy alive (jobs 3, 4, 5, and 6).

I'm working on balance. I'll go to some of the trainings, work most of my shifts at BN, and rearrange some of the tutoring to make it work. The boy, I figure, is about ready for some independence.

Somewhere, perhaps when we emerge on the left coast, I think I'll have made some decent scratch from all this, maybe enough to cover the move.

No, that's not likely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Xtina said...

what about blogging (job 7)?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Torgo said...

Actually, there was supposed to be shoveling our driveway for our absentee landlords (job 8), but it hardly snowed this winter. Maybe I could get a job building an ark (job 9) in case it keeps raining.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home