Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To The Promised Land

I've been to San Francisco.

It was good.

I flew out on Saturday morning to go a-hunting for an apartment. I flew Jetblue into Oakland, which, during the flight, was awesome. I watched about 2 hours of Celebrity Poker and then about 2 hours of that top chef reality show, then about 2 hours of Sudoku. I'm glad we don't have cable at home; I'd watch it far too much. (I'm also glad I avoid Sudoku puzzles... that, too, sucks up a lot of time.)

Then I got to Oakland, spent an hour trying to go 5 miles to the Bay Bridge, missed my first appointment, but then finally made it over.

Once in SF, all went more or less smoothly. I found a nice little place in what seems to be a good neighborhood. I found it quickly enough so that I had most of Sunday to wander around, go to the beach, do a little sight-seeing, discover that some roads in SF do, in fact, go straight up and straight down, etc.

I have pictures, but they're at home. I'm not. I'm outside Philly for more training. But I've been neglecting the blog for a week or so, so here you go.o

3 Comments:

Blogger Rainster said...

I love SF. After spending more than a week in LA, NorCal is looking really good.

Good luck with the move!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home