Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm the Poet, She's the Philosopher

Check this out, the post on negative energy. My wife is becoming more and more of a deep thinker every day. I'm not saying she wasn't bright from the start, just that she's increasingly meditative and contemplative. I think, in turn, I'm becoming more and more something else. Maybe she's transferred her love of R&B to me. (By this math, meditation + Erykah Badu = inner peace -- I buy that)

I've had En Vogue's "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" stuck in my head for a week now. That's a great song. It's also a song that, if you know it, it can get stuck in your head just by reading the title. "Giving Him Something He Can Feel."

2 Comments:

Blogger Xtina said...

that songs in my "mellow groove" playlist. do you remember the video?

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home