Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dancing with Torgo

In the above picture, Torgo is about to ask the lady for a dance. Maybe. Not really.

Last night we went to a dance lesson. We did a little bit of salsa, swing, the foxtrot, and something else... the lambada? No, not the forbidden dance. I think it was the waltz. I already knew how to waltz, though. That's my standard club dance. Whenever the dj plays my jam (Banjo & Sullivan, "I'm At Home Getting Hammered (While She's Out Getting Nailed)"), I bust out the waltz. But now I have some new moves, so beware.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainster said...

Fun!

So I have this vague recollection of me and M-N being dance partners briefly in a salsa class we took for a wellness credit, where there were like three guys whose girlfriends wouldn't share them for the class.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home