Friday, April 20, 2007

Celebrate the counter!

So I passed 5000 visits yesterday with my little site counter. That's awesome. Granted, probably 3000 of those visits were me, but 5000 is still 5000. And I didn't even have the counter for the first few months.

Also, the ClustrMap (which sounds like something else, but isn't), which is only a couple of months old, shows I've had visitors from six continents. That, too, is awesome. I pretty much know who the big dots on the map are, but I don't think I know anyone currently in Australia, China, South America or South Africa, so I'm happy to see those visitors. I hope they don't think this is a Togoland page.

I've since discovered that Google has what seems to be a much better stat counter, that includes a map, but it's too late for that now. Maybe that'll be in Torgoland 2.0.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Torgo!
Really, though, I think 3000 of those visits might be me.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home