Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bees are your friends

There's an absolutely terrifying article on a possible cause of Colony Collapse Disorder, something I'd been hearing about lately -- where bees are disappearing in massive numbers.

I don't think of myself as a conspiracy theorist (despite everything the current government does to foster such beliefs), but I do believe research will prove the widespread dangers of cell phones (including the others listed in this article, like cancer), but that it will just take time for the effects to be conclusive. Kind of like knowing global warming is a problem when all the icecaps have melted.

Speaking of which, it doesn't bode well that cell phones could kill off bees, thereby threatening crops planet-wide, when global warming was already working on destroying crops.

I'm going to go get lunch while I still can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home