Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Geico Cavemen + Burger King King = Funny t-shirt

I was Ethelbert's note about the Geico Cavemen getting a tv pilot and he mentioned that the Burger King King is getting a movie. So I went an looked that up, because that was news to me. But in doing so, I saw an ad for a funny t-shirt site. There's nothing I like more than funny t-shirt sites. This one made me laugh:


Ha ha ha. It still does. You know what doesn't? Typing "ha ha ha." That's just not funny.

I love the Geico cavemen. I know it's just a giant corporation's ad campaign, and I seem to get junk mail from Geico every other day even though I don't own a car, but I still think those commercials are awesome.

I used to not quite get Phil Hartman's Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer sketch on SNL. It's funnier to me in retrospect. But those Geico ads. That's funny.

I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey. That's funny, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Xtina said...

i like the one where the cave man's on the moving walkway and passes by the billboard and then backs up to see it and is all "man, i thought we was getting somewhere in this world. and now THIS."

2:06 PM  
Blogger Torgo said...

There's a version of that without any dialogue. That's the best.

I like the fairly new one with the psychiatrist and the little doll. Also, the older one with the psychiatrist where he turns the tables on her about the image of cavemen.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Xtina said...

that's the one i'm thinking of! i'm inserting a thought bubble for the cave man out of my own imagination.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home