Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lion Attacks Torgo's Office, Finds No Candy

The boy stopped by today (with mom in tow). We made a brief trip down to the Embarcadero, which is Spanish for "high-priced shops and restaurants near water."

Still, the sun came out, it was in the 70s, and it was a nice place to be. One of these days I'll upload some pics and post them. Not now, though.

I had to get back to the office, but they stopped by for lunch on their way back home. The boy's lion costume is great, though he seems to have neglected his 'roar' practice. He had it down a few weeks ago.

He did stay in character long enough to tear up the office. I sent them home on the train with his costume still on, figuring that if he got tired and cranky, it's harder to be upset with him when he's in an adorable lion costume.

Now they're out trick-or-treating and I'm missing it. Oh well. I can't be there for every 'first,' much as I'd like to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home