Thursday, April 13, 2006

I have 1000 friends

Ok, no, not really. But the counter on this site was at 999 a minute ago. Not the counter you see, that counts the page views. The counter site I get also tracks the number of visits to the site, and that's at 999. I should probably change it so you see the regular counter, but I didn't know how at the time I set it up, so, well, it's there now.

What's that mean? Nothing, really. I probably account for about 400 of those. But still, thanks to everyone who reads this blog.

I think I may have more readers on this thing than I had listeners in 4 years as a DJ in college. I had a lot of readers while writing for newspapers in high school and college, because people liked me in high school and hated me in college, and both sentiments were made quite clear. As for this blog, I think the consensus is: "eh." But "eh" 999 times is still cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rainster said...

Um, so you definitely had more listeners than I did as a DJ!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Xtina said...

the new age lady always listened to our show.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home