Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cowboy duck rap

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a sockless dream. Today I flipped on the tv, and ended up on Vida TV. There was a person in a large duck costume (and the duck was wearing a cowboy outfit, big hat and all), rapping in a high-pitched duck voice while two women (how were they clad? scantily!) danced on either side. Behind this was a guy working turntables, looking like a legitimate dj, except for the fact that he was backing up a cowboy duck.

I checked the station's website to see if I could identify the duck and, if so, seek out its music. My Spanish is rusty, but the duck definitely had a bit of a gangster-lite, Snow-like quality. But alas, no luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not what you're wearing, but what you're eating. Have you been cooking again?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Torgo said...

This is hell week, with M-N's play and my job fair, so cooking's been limited. I'm making things to last multiple nights that are easy to cook, like pizza, pot pies, and chicken cordon bleu.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home