Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Not a movie or book review

Today's my first day back at work in 10 days. It felt like a month. I forgot what time I had to leave to get here on time and ended up here at 7:40 a.m. I usually shoot for 8:15 or so. But then, I'm usually here around 8. I have a real problem with lateness, even when I'm coming to an office where I'm the only one here.

The little dude wasn't happy I was going. He woke up, realized I was in work clothes and started crying.

But now he's supposedly at an art museum (it's free day in SF, every first Tuesday of the month). Meanwhile, I'm getting around to a lunch break at 2:45. That's the problem with the first day back when you work alone. Nothing gets done when you're gone.

In weather, it's been around 60 and sunny here lately. That's so weird. I was walking down the street yesterday thinking, it's January 1st and it feels like June. Meanwhile, huge snow storm in Albuquerque, where we were for Xmas. There was snow on the ground while we were there, but we missed this new storm.

And in sports, let's see, no baseball, I don't watch college football, our local NFL teams didn't make the playoffs, nor did my Dolphins or Packers. So I guess I'm rooting against the Patriots. The Eagles are a good story, maybe I'll root for them. Or the Bears. Or the Saints. How did Kansas City make it? Oh, right, b/c SF beat Denver.

More at 11.

1 Comments:

Blogger Xtina said...

you know, when we both lived in boston, i would (sometimes) try to be at places extra early, just to see if i could beat you, but i never could (probably because extra early for me is pretty much on time).

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home