Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, M-N!

Sure, we're married and I see her in person, but I'd like to acknowledge M-N's birthday with a post on a blog I'm pretty sure she doesn't read, too.

This is a lousy time of year to have a birthday. Everyone's all caught up with Christmas and holiday parties and drunk on spiked eggnog and ... hmm, eggnog would be good right about now. Back in our college days, it was the end of finals. So she spent many birthdays riding a bus all day.

And today, we couldn't get a babysitter, but we got one last night, so we went out to a barbecue place in the Haight that's supposedly the best in the city. It was good. The had a hot sauce that was labelled "stupid hot" and, in fact, it was. I don't know what part of "stupid hot" didn't register any signals of warning or caution in my brain. M-N wisely cut that sauce with a milder one.

She gets smarter with age.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainster said...

Happy b-day to M-N!

Oooohh!!!! I can send an e-card!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home