Wednesday, January 31, 2007

2008

I'm not running for President in 2008.

Joe Biden is, as of today. I'd vote for him. I'd also vote for Clinton, Obama, Gore (who isn't officially running but, according to one article I read, may, depending on how the Oscars go), just about anyone.

It seems like 147 Democrats are running. And McCain, who at one point seemed indestructible, is slowly imploding. He's also really old. Doesn't anyone remember Reagan?

Giuliani also is imploding, but more like an actual implosion. His campaign is disastrous and it hasn't even begun.

Is it too early to be sick of this race? I'm glad Kerry isn't running, but I'm starting to believe he'll soon be the only one showing up in the Senate. At least he'll have first dibs in the cafeteria. But I don't think he'll have anyone to sit with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rainster said...

It seems like every Dem is running. Have they always been like this, or just in our voting lifetime????

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home