Tuesday, October 24, 2006

See me

In my ongoing effort to not get killed, I got a headlight and some reflective stickers for my bike and helmet. I realized that I have a black helmet, dark blue coat, blue and black bike, and starting next week (once daylight savings ends), it'll be dark when I ride home.

So now I'm that supercool cyclist with the stickers.

In other news, this is from the always worthwhile postsecret site.

Each week, there are those "secret love" cards, the "secret hate" cards, but there are also consistently surprising secrets, like this one. This one is twisted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rainster said...

So, um, that is NOT a cool picture. Those are gross, disgusting creatures. Ew. Yuck. Ugh.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Rainster said...

Um, and now PARANOIA, since I just did a google search and discovered they're native to my state.

I'll be going to sleep armed with a flashlight tonight...

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home